This is what Lyla learned how to do while I was away.
Monday, June 22, 2009
Posted by Julia at 7:16 PM
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Lots is going on. But it leaves me with little time to blog.
A few things to note, and then next time I'll post pictures of our new place.
- Lyla had another EEG, it came back nice and clear. We don't have to see the neurologist again for 6 months.
- We're moved in pretty much...still some boxes in the basement, but we wont talk about them.
- I started back to work last week, it was intense. I am so busy trying to teach myself crap that I don't have time to even read page one of Perez. Tragic, I know.
- Josh is working on some contract map stuff until he gets a job. It's out there, we just have to find it.
- I got called as the 2nd councilor in the Primary today. Should be an exciting learning adventure (since I didn't join the church until I was 20, and have no kiddies in Primary, I seriously know nothing)
I guess that's really the gist of it.
Just one questions: ladies? after your first child, how long was it until you started feeling the baby fever? I have held a few babies lately (including a newborn, which usually gets me) and NOTHING. I hope it get it (not too soon, but not too many years from now) because I don't want Lyla to be an only child. So, tell me. When did you start burning up again?
Posted by Julia at 7:56 PM