Thursday, April 7, 2011
Thursday, February 24, 2011
Monday, January 24, 2011
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
I was looking for a new way to send out holiday cheer, remembering that growing up my mother would spend her nights preparing her "annual letter". I don't have time for that, but I still wanted to send out love and good wishes. I stumbled accross Shutterfly a while ago (when Lyla was born actually, birth announcments were critical!!), and looked at their Holiday cards. I found so many that I wanted to use, they were each so precious.
I haven’t decided on what design I want yet, but you can be sure, it will be colourful and happy. Just like Lyla and I are around the holidays.
And another great thing about Shutterfly, I know they’ll be around to help me announce any new arrivals (baby or otherwise) in a most charming way. I love it. Simple and fun. Now if only everything else (baking) was this easy, right?!
So go along and check out their stuff. Its all awesome. My favourite stuff right now is of course the holiday photo cards, it makes me smile.
• holiday cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards
• Christmas photo cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery
• desk calendars to http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars/desk-calendars
• photo mugs to http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-gifts/photo-mugs
• birthday cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/birthday-cards-stationery
• holiday invitations to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-invitations
Enjoy mes amis. It will definitely put you in the mood to crank up the Christmas classics!
Posted by Julia at 11:08 AM