Monday, March 9, 2009

Hairdos and Cheerios

So, my post today, as per usual, is about Lyla.
Here she is sporting her day-to-day hair. All I can say is that some people spend lots of time teasing, backcombing and hairspraying their coif to get height like this. Not Lyla tho, she's a natural.And here we have her, mid-fart noise making. So cute. She does it when she doesn't want to eat anymore, or when she's frustrated. After the little whines, but before the full out cry. I believe here she wanted some more cherrios. All she had to do was ask. Haha.

Anyways, that's all. Oh, I am in town end of next week while Josh goes to Young Men's camp. I am excited to see Twilight with some of the girls, and to generally just be around civilization. I won't lie. I am going to miss our current living situation. We live in our own little "house". We don't have to worry about being too noisy or whatever. I am not looking forward to apartments again. But I do like looking for places to live in Clayton Park. We're checking out the ones on Parkland and Regency mostly. I am looking forward to a newer building. I hope it all works out. Anywho, hope you are all well. I am off to enjoy Josh's company for the afternoon (lucky me!)

7 comments:

LOW AND BEHOLD! said...

DUH! HOW DID I NOT KNOW THAT YOU BLOGGED? i was so happy to come across it finally! How are you?

Anonymous said...

Cute pics!! I am so excited for Twilight/girls night...it will be fun!!

Channynba said...

Moving again...I hate moving, but atleast you will be in the city again. Closer to family.
Good Luck!!!
Lyla is so adorably cute in those pictures.

Let the party begin... said...

Love the hair, the t-shirt, the whole attitude, lol! Moving stinks but at least you'll be with friends and family. Clayton Park is a good area. We have some great friends over there. Welcome back to the city!

Anonymous said...

What a cute little girly! I love her ear rings! So fun that you will be moving back to the city! Do you know when?

JO said...

yah! When you live closer we can hang out more and our little ones can play! I think it is safe to say a lot of girls would be envious of Lyla's volume:)

Ariel said...

Lyla is so cute!
Good luck with your move!!