Thursday, April 5, 2007

Just us gals

Sometimes girls just need a change. Ashley and I decided to express our inner awesomeness by getting haircuts! And I mean, y'all know how much fun it is to get a new look! Or maybe some of you don't. But personally, I love it. It wasn't that long ago that I got 4 or 5 inches off and put some wicked foils in it, but I was ready for something new...
We took some before and after pictures, cause we're cool like that. Here, we find the lovely Ashley parking the car, and feeling a little nervous about the upcoming "event". Oh the ponytail...Ashley's favourite hate!Et moi...stoked to get rid of the mess of ponytail which has taken up my life. I am so lazy that I hardly ever make time to "do my hair". I mean, in these pictures, we look hot, but wait...there's the after pictures...and we look smoking!
Congrats to Ashley who bravely got 7 inches sheared off her mane. I think she was a little hesitant to admit her liking for it (7 inches is beaucoup!), but I was speaking with her this morning and she's comin' around! I think she looks stellar. It's going to be so much easier to dry and style.

And my after picture, 3 inches shorter. I was really happy that I decided to get it cut. My stylist did an awesome job. Her name is Sarah and she works at Kara's Day Spa. I recommend her for sure. I wish I would have taken a picture of the back...it's so short!!! I am a little nervous to style it myself. Round brushes and I do not get along! And I learned how to back comb, so we'll see if I can master that!
Anyways, thanks for stopping by. Jenn and Adam's wedding is tonight, so I'll get some pictures of that! Have a supercalafragalistically good day.

5 comments:

Kristi Drennan said...

Hair is lookin smokin hot! You'll love that once you get the hang of the round brush. I always had a good hair day when I had hair like that. Oh...and nope...it's not a fake feather! It's totally real. That's how it came when my friend bought her eggs! I can't look at it too long cause it grosses me out!

Channynba said...

You guys look super cute!!!!

The Super Seven said...

Awesome haircut......I am in need of one but too afraid as the last time I got a haircut this close to having a baby the hairdresser got it totally wrong!!!! Glad to see you girls are braver then I!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Fan-friggin-tastic hair!! I'm happy for Adam and Jen, give them hugs for me, and post pics.... oh how I miss my hali girls:)

Anonymous said...

hey! luv the hair, i have the same hairstyle as well!! (ive been growing my hair out since last summer - i had a pixie cut)
anyways, i just discovered today this AWESOME product called 'Texturize, moussing foam wax', it's by pantene. anyways, it's great! i have stick-straight hair, and this stuff makes it all wavy and funky when i'm in the mood for a change! i highly suggest it :)
xo