Monday, April 30, 2007

Quickie

Hey kids. I just wanted to let you all know that I am not happy about the rain today. I so look forward to going to lunch with Joyce and getting out of the office to walk on the waterfront. Tragically, no can do with weather like this. This is just unacceptable.

Really, this isn't even a post, it's just the bitter rantings of a working woman who is sad to see the no-sun. I wanted to post some pictures of our nice weather lunches that I had last week...I'll be dreaming about them today while I am stuck inside watching satelite tv (ok, I guess I have nothing to complain about!)
Joyce and I have this hot spot where we sit sometimes, this is what I can see from my seat there.
And this is where I sit. It actually is like super hot there. It can be like cold...and it'll still be warm there. mmm...nice warm sun.Sigh...

1 comments:

Kristi Drennan said...

I know...I LOVE that spot! Good job on the quickie post. I love it! Keep up the multiple posts per week!!