Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Mostly Pictures

Well, I don't really have time for a post right now, but I was super excited to share some pictures with you all. Some are from Karen's camera (from the party on Saturday night). Thanks to all the girls that came and thanks for the gifts too! P.S I don't know how to make some of the pictures go side by side, like Karen, so sorry about all the scrolling!

Karen, Me, Ashley. The bloggers!Adele and Jess. That kinda looks like some underwear, but no, its a headband! Thanks Ash.Old school cool, again!My hot upsdoor neighbour, Meaghan, and moi.Kellie, Chanetelle and I. Mmmm, Jack Astor's!Kat and I. I was happy she got to come out, it'd been forever since I'd seen her!Hot mama, Kelly, plus hot neighbour= good times.My friends are the greatest, and the prettiest.Karen always does a wicked job wrapping gifts! Merci Karen.Good times we're had, once the food arrived! It was a long wait, but we finally got seated.

Well, that's all I have time for now. I also have some pictures that I took with my BRAND NEW CAMERA! I will post them when I get some more free time! Have a good day!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

What a great time we had, however i have seen these pictures on everyone's blog and Facebook...I am excited to see some from your new camera. Happy Birthday yet again pretty girl!

Oh ps...to put the pictures side by side you just have to go to layout. It's pretty easy.

Kristi Drennan said...

Looks like you had a fantabulous birthday!!! Wish I could have gone too!!! Sniff! Again...you rock the house at this blog stuff!!

The Bing's said...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday To You!!
Happy Birthday Dear Julia,
Happy Birthday to you!!

Hope you had an awesome birthday!!!
You are the best and deserve a special day!

Can't wait to see the pictures you've taken with your Brand new Camera!!!!

Channynba said...

What a fun night. I hope you had a good birthday?